Welcome

Welcome to Briarly Hill!

These are the musings and ponderings of the Artist from Briarly Designs, an online store of unique, handmade, sterling silver jewelry. I invite you to check out some of the pieces I've made and let me know what you think. Go to: www.briarlydesigns.com

Enjoy!

P.S. - A lot of people come here looking for the whimsical "Shipping & Returns" policy my husband wrote. If you don't see it below, you'll find it in the archives under July 5, 2007.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

TDF


Well, such is the end of TDF. I won a really cool shirt from Wonder why gal. Girls camp in the middle threw me for a loop and i took a week just to get back on track. In the end i didn't spin as much Wookie as i would have liked, but i did make a dent and also found that i like it blended with a fleece that i purchased at the Shenandoah valley fiber fest. Still slapping myself for not getting the venders name or the type of fleece. More care this year.

No comments: