Welcome

Welcome to Briarly Hill!

These are the musings and ponderings of the Artist from Briarly Designs, an online store of unique, handmade, sterling silver jewelry. I invite you to check out some of the pieces I've made and let me know what you think. Go to: www.briarlydesigns.com

Enjoy!

P.S. - A lot of people come here looking for the whimsical "Shipping & Returns" policy my husband wrote. If you don't see it below, you'll find it in the archives under July 5, 2007.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Flowers to dye for.

As many of you know i love to dye! Once i have a pot brewing, i dye anything i can get my hands on, (barring the husband, children and pets.) Needless to say i usually make a mess leaving splatters everywhere all over the counter, floor and myself. I had this strange notion over the dyepot on Friday to drop some of those splatters on a piece of watercolor paper i had in the other room, mostly to see how the color was progressing. Later that night as i vegetated in the living room i started doodling around the blobs and making flowers.



I am quite impressed if i do say so myself! What do you think?

No comments: