Welcome

Welcome to Briarly Hill!

These are the musings and ponderings of the Artist from Briarly Designs, an online store of unique, handmade, sterling silver jewelry. I invite you to check out some of the pieces I've made and let me know what you think. Go to: www.briarlydesigns.com

Enjoy!

P.S. - A lot of people come here looking for the whimsical "Shipping & Returns" policy my husband wrote. If you don't see it below, you'll find it in the archives under July 5, 2007.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

TDF

You may ask what is TDF ? I mean in this world of blogging, texting, and other achranms why would i be blogging about TDF?
TOUR DE FLEECE of coarse!
What else would Mamma LLama blog about? I am so excited to get motivation and friendship out of spinning. We start Sunday, July 2 just like the bikers. I have an entire Alpaca fleece to spin, and since i am on Team Wonder, the Alpaca loving team what a better time to get that puppy spun, uh i mean that 'paca spun. LOL No, it is not a Wookie!

No comments: