Welcome

Welcome to Briarly Hill!

These are the musings and ponderings of the Artist from Briarly Designs, an online store of unique, handmade, sterling silver jewelry. I invite you to check out some of the pieces I've made and let me know what you think. Go to: www.briarlydesigns.com

Enjoy!

P.S. - A lot of people come here looking for the whimsical "Shipping & Returns" policy my husband wrote. If you don't see it below, you'll find it in the archives under July 5, 2007.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Remember the "Push me, Pull me" from Dr. Dolittle? Well, that's kind of how i have felt lately.
Torn between, designing jewelry and my fiber addiction. I have a wonderful opportunity to be in on the "grassroots" development of an art venue in Dayton, Virginia. I love the fact that it is outdoors in a beautiful park-like atmosphere. Probably will regret that when the elements torment me, but for now it seems ideallic. Sigh, I really want my muse to hit me on the head with a 2 x 4. ummm, maybe not. Theoretically, at least. Do I do both? Tell me what you think.

No comments: