Welcome

Welcome to Briarly Hill!

These are the musings and ponderings of the Artist from Briarly Designs, an online store of unique, handmade, sterling silver jewelry. I invite you to check out some of the pieces I've made and let me know what you think. Go to: www.briarlydesigns.com

Enjoy!

P.S. - A lot of people come here looking for the whimsical "Shipping & Returns" policy my husband wrote. If you don't see it below, you'll find it in the archives under July 5, 2007.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

View from my window

I really do love the views from my windows, especially now with fall in the air! The pics are a little blurry because I literally took them through the "window". Hope you enjoy my little piece of Virginia!
South - ish, My little shed!


West- Giant pine in the middle of the yard. complete with creeper squirrel.



East - ish, better view because it's of my garden!


North- ish didn't want a picture of the neighbor's house.


No comments: