Welcome

Welcome to Briarly Hill!

These are the musings and ponderings of the Artist from Briarly Designs, an online store of unique, handmade, sterling silver jewelry. I invite you to check out some of the pieces I've made and let me know what you think. Go to: www.briarlydesigns.com

Enjoy!

P.S. - A lot of people come here looking for the whimsical "Shipping & Returns" policy my husband wrote. If you don't see it below, you'll find it in the archives under July 5, 2007.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Scarfing




Spring, rain need i say more?
It has been positively dreary here the last couple of days.

I finally got the nerve to try knitting again, and if i do say so myself i did quite well. I found out that for being predominantly left-handed, i knit right handed. No wonder i struggled trying to turn it around! So i took my first handspun, yeah I know, 20+ years laying around.

Well it took weeks but now i have a scarf! Just in time for....spring!


I am making progress on my 50 list, i promise! Less than three weeks left!

2 comments:

Topsy and Havoc said...

i don't miss that positively dreariness. beautiful scarf!

Ijon Tichy the Nth said...

... love the photos!