Welcome

Welcome to Briarly Hill!

These are the musings and ponderings of the Artist from Briarly Designs, an online store of unique, handmade, sterling silver jewelry. I invite you to check out some of the pieces I've made and let me know what you think. Go to: www.briarlydesigns.com

Enjoy!

P.S. - A lot of people come here looking for the whimsical "Shipping & Returns" policy my husband wrote. If you don't see it below, you'll find it in the archives under July 5, 2007.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, just doesn't seem to cover it this week. I am so cold and very grateful for my little propane stove in my studio. I did a show earlier in the month, JMU artisans fair. Over half of the booths were jewelry. All in all i did remarkably well, which made my heart happy! I can't wait until January so i can get back to playing, (preparing for my girls right now). Warm thoughts!

No comments: