Welcome

Welcome to Briarly Hill!

These are the musings and ponderings of the Artist from Briarly Designs, an online store of unique, handmade, sterling silver jewelry. I invite you to check out some of the pieces I've made and let me know what you think. Go to: www.briarlydesigns.com

Enjoy!

P.S. - A lot of people come here looking for the whimsical "Shipping & Returns" policy my husband wrote. If you don't see it below, you'll find it in the archives under July 5, 2007.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Two new necklaces!



I have a habit of not finishing projects for one reason or another; bored, not the right materials, design flaw, you name it. Last week i decided to grab a couple of necklaces i have been putting off finishing because i just couldn't come up the right chain to go with either one. Not bad if i do say so myself!

No comments: